We stayed one night in this hotel while in Vancouver to visit our son. We like the look of the hotel and the staff were very professional and friendly. The room was clean, but did need some updating. Bed spread was a bit dated. I see in other photos that some of the rooms have had more updating than ours.
Our main complaint other than the beds were just a bit too firm for us was the noise level from the hallways. The door to the hallway is a solid core fire door, but I gather there was carpet up to the door in the room previously so the door does not go all the way to the floor. Every little noise in the hallway feels like it is right there in the room with you. The friendly chamber maid staff can be heard all the way down the hall along with any door closing and they do close loudly. The plumbing woke us up at 4 a.m.
None of the things we had issues with can be fixed quickly so we didn't mention them to the staff.
We loved that the location was walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We were at the back of the hotel so the street noise wasn't an issue and "most" of the ambulances going to Vancouver General Hospital Emergency (seen from our window) remembered to turn their sirens off before going up the street next to the hotel.
Likely won't stay here again, but I can see that it would be good for many other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway