My brother and I needed a place close by to VGH and in the VGH patient handbook, it listed the Park Inn Suites. It was 2 blocks from the hospital and convenient for visiting with a family member in the hospital. The rates were good (especially for the summer,) it was extremely clean, free WIFI and the staff were fantastic. The hotel also allows pets in rooms on the first floor. This is so patients in the hospital can see their pets. The rate was great and parking was only $15 per night. We only stayed one night, but had requested to stay in our room longer for the day. They allow guests to stay until 1 p.m. (regular checkout is 1130) with no penalty. Because the room we had was adjoining and someone had booked it for the night, we were not able to use the room to 6 pm, which is the time you can stay in the room if it isn't booked. This allowed for us to leave our things in the room and check out later. We asked if we could pay extra for keeping our vehicle there and they said the parking goes to midnight. The hotel is geared to customers who have relatives/friends in the hospital. They were very accommodating and very kind. It is also very close to restaurants and a 24 hour pharmacy. A great experience during a difficult time. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway