I had some time to kill so I stayed one night here before my flight. My impressions are mixed at first I saw the sign for the hotel but almost didn't see it in the cut. As I was being checked in a guy who was already staying there was standing next to me with tattoos all over his neck, wearing all black and looking questionable but it's a small lobby so there really wasn't too many places left to stand. I guess what was making me uncomfortable is that as I was being checked in the clerk was calling out my room number over the radio to the cleaning staff to see if it was ready which it wasn't so she then announced my new room number. I'm sure she did it without thinking but as I am a woman traveling by myself I would have preferred her to just write it down and give it to me. There's only one elevator so don't be in a hurry or take the stairs. Turns out the guy was very pleasant as we had to ride together on the only elevator. I am a gold member so I was upgraded to a room with a view which was nice. I was also given a plate of delicious cookies and water. The bed was a little firm for me but the pillows were fluffy. I took some pictures of the view and my room-excuse the mess. Overall it was a good stay overnight, no real major complaints. My room was near the elevator but it seemed like a quiet hotel. I didn't hear anything while I was there. The staff was also very nice but about an hour before I was leaving the Internet service kept going down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and Priceline so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway