Great little hotel. Close to lots of restaurants, shopping and Granville Island. Only a few blocks from the Broadway Skytrain station. This is the first time I have gone to Vancouver and not rented a car. We were there for the Vancouver Marathon and the elevator was the only thing that gave us grief, or I should say fits of laughter as we have never experienced an elevator that was as slow as this one. Especially when our legs were dead tired and all we wanted to do was get back into our room. Otherwise, staff were great and the place was clean. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, fridge, microwave, private balcony, and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants, and the Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Candada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities, and Fairview Pub with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway