“Comfortable, older facility, but clean”

Days Inn Vancouver Metro
Ranked #73 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed March 5, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I spend so much time on the road , in other countries,, and I must use hotels ,, so what is the days inn in metro , to me ,, Vancouverb.c. Canada ,,
One thing that keeps my company , challenger motor freight , rollen one of the best service companies that unconditionally provides service first is what keeps us on top ,, simulate as to the days inn concept is service ,, that means that service is their priority over $$$ , Shawn and his creaw will give you their all ,, the hotel is run by the book ,, safe , quite, friendly, Very clean ,, but most importantly ,Service is what their all about !!! A hotel in HO CHE MINH CITY VIETNAM ,, DAMM I SHOOT MY ON FOOT OFF ,, THEIR BUSINESS PICKED UP SO MUCH THAT WHEN I WENT TO RETURN ,, THERE WAS NO ROOMS ,, DAM ,, BUT BEING A WORLDLY TRAVELLER I NEED ,, NO I DEMAND SERVICE,, FIRST AND FORMOST ,, THIS THE DAYS INN DELIVERS AND MORE,, OF COURCE EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS $$$ ,, I don't believe that's what is their priority ,, their reputation is more important to them !!! SO WOULD I PERSONELLY RECOMEND THE DAY INN ,,, HELL YAA ,, TELL THEM IAN SENT YOU ,,, NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING OTHER THAN GREAT ,, FANTASTIC SERVICE ,, SO WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION ,, FROM MYSELF PERSONALLY ,, STAY THERE AT THE DAYS INN AND BE HAPPY ,,, AND I USE (stay) AT THIS MODEST HOTEL,, INN ,, QUITE A BIT WHEN I NEED TO STAY IN VANCOUVER !!!! IAN c.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your recommendations. Good Luck in Vietnam and we will see you when you return, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I knew that this accommodation had been around for years but it still looks well kept. So not everything is luxuryand in prime condition but the management is great, the place is clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good and it is centrally located. We had booked for 2 nights and couldn't make it because of a sudden car problem and instead of saying it was our loss. Management gave us a credit to stay at another time. Will I recommend this hotel? Yes and we will be back. Thank You!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

It was very nice meeting you. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you again, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Conveniently located, I was hesitating at my staying in this hotel because of late reviews but I took the chance and I was pleased with my choice. Good breakfast, just basic but enough for me. You can go easyly everywhere in Vancouver as it is in a main street.The hotel layout is like a cozy little neighbourhood. About rate, it's not expensive, regarding rooms, not that small the rooms as I saw several of them when I checked in, spotless and clean, I think I was in a updated room, and overall I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I didnt realize whether the hotel has elevator, but just in case ask for a room in main floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

It was nice to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that our central location worked out so well for you. We updated all of the rooms with new furniture one year ago. We do only have two floors so unfortunately we do not have an elevator. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014