“Place is good if you are on budget/ breakfast room is small...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Vancouver Metro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Vancouver Metro
Ranked #69 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Kelowna, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel just passing through Vancouver. I got a good deal online. Its beautiful once inside, its got this gorgeous garden, staff was friendly. Easy check in. Only downfall if you face the Westside of the building your staring at a McDonalds Drive-Thru. I didn't check out the breakfast but I'm sure it was lovely. I only have 2 complaints first is when I got into my room the smell of chlorine or bleach was very strong, like being in a public pool. Lastly I called the night of check-in down to the front desk asking for a possible late check-out. I was told I can have 12:30pm check-out, but 10:30am the next day I have their housekeeper banging on my door, with the DND Sign on it. I crawl out of bed and answer it and she quickly apologizes and leaves. So I get up and start getting ready packing up and such, then I get a phone call at 10:50am asking if I'm staying another night or checking out. So just for a heads up you might want to put your phone on DND and make sure the front desk passes along the msg to housekeeping if your planning on sleeping in. Other then that good hotel, great price, very interesting setup. I will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cherbear04
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
I apologize that our Staff Member woke you up. Once you confirm a late check out we are usually good at passing this information onto the Housekeeping Staff. I will share your comments with my team so we can make some improvements to your comfort level for your next trip into Vancouver. We look forward to welcoming you back, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.
Victoria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

A nice little hotel almost European in flavor. Staff were super helpful. We were on bicycles which they went out of their way to accommodate.
Only drawback is that the walls are thin and any noise in the courtyard can be easily heard in the room. One party and nobody sleeps.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
It was very nice to meet you both while you were here. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to welcoming you back, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.
Coombs, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very clean and very reasonable place to stay. The staff are exceptional. I left something in a drawer between the beds and by the time I remembered I had left it, I wrote it off. What a wonderful surprise to find an email that it was found how would I like it sent to me. Big screen flat TV and very comfortable beds. The complimentary continental breakfast is ok.

Room Tip: All rooms look to the city on one side and a garden court on the inside.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in Vancouver. It was very nice to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that my staff looked after you and your lost items so well. We will be here for you anytime you are coming back o Vancouver, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.