“Friendly Place”

Ranked #65 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
SCOTLAND
“Friendly Place”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I arrived quite late and was happy to be greeted, at the reception, with my name. After a simple checking in procedure I made my way up to my room. The room was just what I needed after a long flight. Clean and comfortable. The temperture in the room was good to, not too hot or cold. The next morning I went down stairs for breakfast. This too was nice. A happy waitress served me my coffee and toast. I do feel bad that I was not able to stay in Vancouver longer but the ship was the reason for my being there. Thank you to all staff who helped to greet, clean, cook and serve me while I was there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank ANGELA I
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us,and we are very pleased that you found our accommodation very clean and comfortable.
I am also very pleased that you found all the staff were pleasant and friendly.
Thank you very much for a positive review about our hotel, and we hope to serve you again in the near future.
Thank you, and have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
VICTORIA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was a good experience for our purposes - to attend a Barbra Streisand concert @ Rogers Arena. The Days Inn was close in distance from Rogers Arena and offered us a good price and value. The shuttle service to Rogers Arena and then the next morning to the PCL station was a life saver as we do not know downtown Vancouver at all. Your staff was very helpful in our check-in and with any and all questions we had. They set up the shuttle service for us which gave us ease of mind. The room was sufficient and comfortable for what little time we spent in it. The bed [queen size] seemed a little smaller than our queen at home and the mattress moved around a bit with two people in it. Otherwise, our whole experience was good!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Ray M
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you, very much for your recent stay with us.
We really appreciate you taking time and effort of your busy schedule to write a very positive comments about our hotel and the staff.
We are very pleased that the staff made it easir for you to take our shuttle to the Rogers Arena, and the next day to the Pacific Coach Lines Termnal.
We hope with the pleasant service and comfortable accommodation you will come back and stay with us again.
Thank you, and have a great day.