Booked to stay at the Meredian Apartments and stayed in a junior suite.
1. Location is great if you are looking to stay near the water with the aquabus to Granville and other stops within a stone's throw.
2. Davies street, Granville street, Robson street etc. are about 10 minutes to 20 minutes walk away (uphill)
3. It is quiet and near the sea wall so you enjoy the views and the walk .
4. Serviced every day
5. Staff are great especially Adele who went out of her way to ensure that everything was ok and had all the answers with a big smile..
6. Found the small storage room at the entrance very useful
1. The locations is not so convenient if you want to be in the midst of things
2. The apartment was a bit dated and cramped
3. cleaning is not that great, found hair all over the pillows on at least four occasions
4. breakfast was a mockery.
5.Wifi is chargeable.
6. Toilet exhaust would not go off and the fridge was really noisy
7. Obstructed viewsMore
- Free Wifi