Convenient for Downtown (5 - 10 mins) and Yaletown (5 mins - check out the Blue Water restaurant for an excellent meal), close to the Sky Train Terminal and about a 30 minute walk from Stanley Park. The hotel is right next to the BC Stadium, so really easy if you're going to see a BC Lions game.
Spacious and airy room and good bathroom with bath and overhead shower. The nightlight in the bathroom was a nice touch. It was great to have a fridge tea/coffee making facilities and a microwave.
The room was very clean when we arrived and on the second day of our stay; however on our third day it wasn't cleaned or made up, which was a shame as we'd been out for a long day and just wanted to relax when we got in.
It's great that this is complimentary and although the breakfast room was busy we always managed to find a table. The selection of cereals and hot food wasn't huge, but we always managed to find something we liked. The one criticism is that for a hotel that in other areas wanted to convey how environmentally friendly it is, it uses polystyrene plates and cups.
Mixed impressions here - at check in the receptionist was friendly and helpful, but for the rest of the time we didn't get the service we were expecting after reading previous reviews.
Nothing serious, just unfriendly, unhelpful staff and a mistake by reception with regard to the taxi to the airport (which they didn't really apologise for). Hopefully the people who served us were just having off-days (it sounds like it since the other reviews have been so glowing).
A good value hotel in a convenient location, slightly let down by the service received. I would stay here again, but if it was a special occasion I would probably go for one of the more upmarket hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn