This hotel is on a very popular street with restaurants and boutiques. The hotel staff was very helpful helping us to get places using their shuttle or taxis or explaining the sky tram. They made us feel quite at home. The room was very clean and comfortable with down comforters. A bonus was the complementary buffet style breakfast, not just the usual toast and oatmeal. The aquarium is great with families as is Stanley Park. We checked out the huge 500 store mall, but one store started to look like all the others and the only main restaurant was TGI Fridays.
Our biggest regret was being across the street from the hockey stadium and not taking in a game. Lots of opportunities for $40 seats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn