Stayed here a week ago, I agree w other reviews that this is an above average Hampton Inn. We were there to see a concert at the Rogers Arena and it was an easy 10 minute walk. Also easy access to downtown shopping, Water Street, and the metro transportation - so if you fly into Vancouver don't take a taxi to the hotel like we did the first night - take the SkyTrain and walk a few blocks to the hotel. The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn style. They could use a bigger breakfast area - gets crowded in the morning with cruise guests etc. The crew at the front desk were helpful in providing directions and referrals on where to dine. Overall a great place; we'll stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn