My husband and I stayed in Vancouver for a week to attend a conference. The Hampton Inn was a very good hotel, with a big breakfast, big and comfortable room, very clean, very friendly staff.
Free internet in the room, good cable TV, Jacuzzi and fitness centre. The hotel is located next to the football stadium and close to restaurants in the Yaletown area, the hotel's restaurant is also very nice and serves good food. A bit far from the convention centre if you plan to walk.
Overall the stay was very good and we recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn