We stayed at the Hampton Inn when I was in Vancouver for work. I travel with the Nanny and my 17 month old daughter so we wanted some where I could easily drive from for work and that they could find lots to do in walking distance. The hotel was very clean and we had a suite with a kitchen. The kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed including a dishwasher. This hotel is very close to restaurants (The one in the hotel was under renovation but we went to Frankie's next door and they were amazing.) The breakfast in the morning was ample and we found the staff very helpful. There was a mix up with the billing and they charged us twice. One quick phone call and that was all fixed. I would recommend this property and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn