“Weekend away!!”

Ranked #14 of 90 Hotels in Vancouver
A TripAdvisor Member
“Weekend away!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were in town for the Heart concert, had never stayed before.the staff were friendly. quick check in, the hotel was clean, beautiful rooms, we had a jetted tub in the room which was nice after a night out! The breakfast the next morning was excellent, lots of choices and very fresh! We will look forward to another stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed at the hampton for nearly 4 years now for both business and pleasure and hadn't had a bad experience ever! The staff is always pleasant and professional. I would strongly recommend staying here. I always feel safe and the rooms are always well taken care of. I am also a hilton honours member so during my business trips i collect points which i use on my personal trips. I'm within walking distance of everything downtown and if the weather isn't the best for hiking there is a shuffle service as well!So all i can say is go try a visit and i'm positive you will enjoy the stay and want to book another visit with the hampton.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Vancouver, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We chose this hotel for its proximity to downtown events we wanted to attend. As ladies traveling without our husbands, we were willing to pay a bit more to be in a safe and convenient location. We were completely satisfied: we felt safe and it was convenient. In addition, the entire hotel staff was extremely accommodating of our every request. We would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Revelstoke, Canada
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Very convenient location. Had an amazing corner suite with Jacuzzi tub and floor to celling windows. Welcome back card and candies were delivered to my room. Breakfast was hot and had lots of choices. Hot tub on top floor was a treat. Thank you Sameer for getting me a room up high. we will defiantly

Room Tip: Request higher floors. King Corner suite is Very nice.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This property is in a great location and it is in walking distance to most areas in the downtown area - BC Place, Rogers Arena, Yaletown, False Creek, Downtown Shopping etc. etc.

My wife and I had a King room - the room was nice and big and came complete with a desk, chair & ottoman, microwave and a fridge.

The top floor exercise room is large and there's a good variety of equipment - there's even table tennis and great decks overlooking the city.

Breakfast was good although depending on when you are there, it can get a bit crowded.

Parking is quite reasonable ($19/night) but depending on your vehicle, it can be a little tight down there.

Room Tip: Higher is better.
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I usually travel alone or with colleagues but this time I had my two preteen nephews with me. Because of that I discovered the 16th floor and all that it offers. Hot tub, gym, fooseball, ping pong, comfy seating, television, fresh fruit and water. The location is so beneficial to us as we had to go to Children's Hospital and we took in a hockey game. We were also picked up to go to fly over Vancouver and the breezeway makes being picked up very safe and convenient.

• Stayed October 2013
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I just had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn on the weekend. My husband and I usually stay at the Georgian Court but we thought we'd try something different. As I would not say they are comparable, I really enjoyed my stay. The front desk man was helpful and pleasing. Our room was ready at 1pm (we came in early as our flight was at that time). I loved that they made the guests know that the Hampton Inn's launder their duvet covers every time they have a new guest. I am not sure that all hotel's do this (or maybe it's a myth) but because of it, I had a wonderful sleep! The continental breakfast was fabulous for what it was.
We will definatley stay here again!