We went to Canada for the first time in June 08. Our first three nights were spent at the downtown Hampton Inn. It was an excellent experience. The staff were friendly and professional, the room spotless, breakfast very good. The biggest bonus was Zachary's restaurant onsite, which was so good we didn't bother to go out to eat at all.
The hotel was happy to run us about in their van, and we couldn't have asked for anything more.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn