I was in Vancouver for a series of meetings taking place at Vancouver General. This hotel was in great proximity for that (a 10-13$ cab ride, depending on the time of day), but was also in great position for a walk to Yaletown, Chinatown or Gastown. It is literally across the street from BC Place.
Although a much lower cost than any other downtown hotel I'd priced out, it met all of my expectations--from the very responsive and friendly staff to the no-nonsense exercise room. The breakfast buffet included with the room had lots of options and there was key-only access in the elevators, for added security. I am impressed with the functional, practical hotel that is (thankfully) short on froufrou and long on hospitality.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn