For a standard hotel room there is nothing I can think of that is bad. The beds were comfortable with nice duvets, The location is excellent, right across the street from BC place and Rogers arena. They have a great complimentary breakfast and if your in a rush they also have a breakfast in a bag. The service was excellent. I have stayed there a few times and have NEVER been disappointed. The only reason I don't always stay there is the it can be pricey depended on time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn