We found that this place had clean, decent rooms which were very comfortable. It is very close to Yaletown and you can basically walk everywhere. We also found that you could have a ride at no charge to anywhere in Vancouver, you just have to find your way back. Andy was our driver both times and he was so friendly and helpful. I didn't even know they would do this so it was a very nice surprise! Breakfast is nice, pretty standard. Price was decent for a downtown hotel. The woman in the gift shop even personally changed my USD to CAD when our ATM wouldn't work, a very nice thing for her to do.
Fitness center needs more machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn