Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$135
Vio.com$135
eDreams$135
Etrip$135
Tripadvisor$135
StayForLong
All reviews peak room beach room garden suite mountain room front porch west end stanley park b and b robson street tree lined street breakfast was delicious within walking distance each morning home away from home downtown vancouver granville island few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019

We stayed at Barclay House during the Christmas holidays, one week before Christmas and returned to stay again on Christmas Eve. This Victorian B&B was decorated so beautifully for Christmas, including a tree on the porch to greet you as you arrive. The outside, the living room and dining room, everything was SO BEAUTIFUL!! The host is so friendly and personable. The breakfast was delicious. We loved the rooms. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed December 29, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for an evening for our wedding anniversary and had a wonderful experience. Dennis was a great host, the room and entire B&B was quite cozy and comfortable, and the breakfast was good. Loved that it was within walking distance of the highlights of downtown but was tucked away in the quiet West End. Would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed December 28, 2018

Our seven night stay in the Beach Room was absolutely perfect. The room was attractively decorated, very comfortable, squeaky clean and spacious. The host was very welcoming and served us a most delicious full breakfast of fruits, baked goods and hot entree everyday. No amenities are lacking in this beautifully cared for 1904 home. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood within walking distance of excellent shopping, restaurants, Stanley Park, English Bay and other spots of interest. I would definitely recommend the Barclay House as the #1 place to stay in the west end.

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Barclay House is beyond my expectations. Spent two nights here and will definitely come back again. This place cozy and make me feel like home, have healthy and delicious breakfast. The room is clean and very comfortable. Wonderful service.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2018

My husband and I stayed here while I was at a conference, and it was just the most lovely stay. I cannot say enough about how sweet, kind, and accommodating the owner and staff are. The rooms and breakfast are lovely too! We stayed in the Forest Room. And although this B & B is is in the city, it is nestled in a quiet neighborhood. So you don't feel like you are in the city. You are close to lots of great eats and Vancouver sites. This was a welcome place to come after a long day of work. And again the owner is so kind! We had the best time. I highly recommend this B & B!

Room tip: We stayed in the Forest Room and it was phenomenal, but I imagine all the rooms are great!
Date of stay: November 2018