Four of us stayed in a 2 bedroom Apartment in this hotel for 7 nights and found it a great place to be based. Right on the edge of the Stanley Park it was quiet at night and only 5 mms walk from the park, English Bay or Vancouver Waterfront. If there are more than 2 of you then this becomes very economic option with a full kitchen and a supermarket 10 mins walk away. Close to a whole lot of restaurants and cafes we thoroughly enjoyed our time here. The front desk were more than helpful and went the extra mile, even offering me a bottle of wine from their stock to save me a walk to the supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park