My first visit to Rosellen. Chosen because of location. I usually stay on Robson, but wanted something quiter and close to the park. I was so lovely and quiet, and I was able to shop at the local no frills supermarket and take advantage of the kitchen. Dining on Denman or Davie is so great, but sometimes it is nice to be able to have a snack or light meal in the room. The staff were wonderful, and I hope to return in June when I have family visiting Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park