We returned to Rosellen Suites based on an earlier positive experience and were again delighted with the accommodations. The two bedroom is large and well appointed. The bedrooms are roomy, with an ensuite in one. Beds are very comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The area is quiet residential, close to excellent walks in the Lagoon and great Stanley Park. Access to downtown bus route 5 & 6 is 5 minutes away. A variety of restaurants and other shops are close to hand. The front desk, manned by Tag, is very helpful and friendly. This is a place to note for a future trip to to Vancouver. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park