We stayed here on Sept. 19-23. Three days in Vancouver was not nearly enough time to spend in this city. We had the best time sightseeing and getting to know the people.
We were first greeted at the Rosellen by Tag who upgraded our suite to a two bedroom two bathroom suite and a view of Barclay Street. The suite for three people was so spacious, clean and had everything we needed. What we needed we asked Tag and he was most helpful and accommodating.
There is a Safeway within of couple blocks for all of your food for your kitchen if you choose to have meals in your suite. There are a few Starbuck's within walking distance from the Rosellen.
We enjoyed our stay as it was quiet which is what we were looking for. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park