Just this last weekend my husband and I stayed in Vancouver at Rosellen Suites. We have been regular visitors to Vancouver and like to try different hotels. The suite had a full kitchen --all the gadgets needed if you are choosing ingredients for dinner from Granville Island.
Having an suite of rooms is so pleasant after spending the day out about sightseeing. Being able to walk to Stanley Park is convenient -its almost as close as your backyard, Dining and entertainment are also a short walk away. Secured parking is available for a reasonable fee
Special thanks to Kent in the front office - for being a gracious host, because it is the warm hospitality that will guarantee our return,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park