Stayed at the Rosellen Suites on our way to the Island.
From the moment we called to reserve we were treated amazing. The staff is wonderful
The facility itself is very beautiful, two large bedrooms, living space, kitchen and dining space. Bathroom small but very clean. Steps away from the Lagoon side of Stanley Park, the Ocean Wall, Robson Street. Small off leash area for Dogs close by. The site is locked at night accessible only by a Code. Parking charge $12.50. Pet Fee $15.00 we took our dog no problem.
Will definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park