I just booked two weeks in October 2011 at the Rosellen, and although I haven't stayed there yet, I wanted to write a review anyway based on the management and their helpfulness over the phone with me. I called to ask a few questions about the building, the rooms etc, and Keg (sp?) was extremely polite and helpful, taking time to answer all my questions and chat about the building, even though I hadnt actually booked the room yet. Booking a two weeks stay in a foreign city can be daunting as there are so many choices of places to stay, so it was so much appreciated that I was treated as though I'd been staying there for years! Can't wait to arrive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park