“Fantastic salmon burger!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Neighborhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My cousin, Louise, born and raised in Vancouver, knows where to go for the best food! So, off to the Market Grill we went....it is in the large public market building on Granville Island, on the north side (water side) of the building, in the corner. Order up a salmon burger and prepare for the best of your whole trip. I love Granville Island, the food, the display of produce (even some from California close to me!) the selection of products, the color. Truly a fun place to wander thru and just try not buying some pastry! If you take your lunch outside with you, PLEASE do net let the birds swoosh down and take it. They will! ! !

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We did not get to see enough because of the time and the size. There are many ways to get there from the ferry, bicycle, or car. A good day to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Based on a recommendation from 2 False Creek ferry "Captains" we chose the Market Grill for lunch, this is not a fancy sit down kind of place, it's look at the board, order your burger or hot dog and wait for your number to be called. Juicy, grilled bun and tasty from the first to the last bite
When we got ours I took them to an available table and went back for some ketchup, when I got back my wife said, you are going to love this burger. She was right, one of the best burgers I have had in years, many thanks to the False Creek Ferry Captains for pointing us in the right direction for a memorable lunch.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you go to Granville Island Vancouver, which I do recommend you, especially the food and market corner called "public Market", you have to stop by the Market Grill for a salmon burger.. I hear that they do other great stuff, but the Pacific Code Burger is my favourite.. with a caesar salad! You will have to look for the market grill at the waterfront. I do attach a picture. The grill is at a corner of the building. You can easily sit Inside the public market or outside from there. Other little shops will propose different type of food... great for lunch, from basic to high quality too. Nice.
Granville Island is a nice place to see and you are very close to the water, Omnibus boat can bring you there if you come from downtown... easy and quick.

1  Thank Yannick M
Reviewed May 10, 2013

If you're suffering from a hangover, and you need a greasy breakfast to cure what ales you then head here. They're open earlier than the rest of the market, so you can start your day by chowing down. Otherwise, the food is okay at best.