“Good for Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #34 of 136 Dessert in Vancouver
Cuisines: French, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Granville Street
Description: In the heart of the entertainment district. Great inexpensive food and drinks.
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We enjoyed their breakfast choices and special crepes, along with a nice cup of coffee. Service was fine. No issues or complaints.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

service was fast the meal was good loaction was great

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Hi food lovers,

Not use to leave reviews, my second one goes also to cafe crepe, but the one on granville and smithe this time.
Pretty happy about the service and food at the one in robson, I decided to stop by the big one in granville st core with friends for lunch last friday.
Althought it was 1pm the restaurant wasnt too crowded, dunno if it was because of what I experienced after but i wouldnt be surprised at all...
After waiting a good half an hour (quite frustrating for a FAST food), I finally got my ¨Cafe crepe special¨.... lets go like this: over easy eggs as hard as my fist, over cooked bacon looking more like beef jerky than any known part of a pig and a maple sirup crepe making the rest of the plate ¨maple siruped¨ too.......
Is there anyone in this restaurant able to cook 2 eggs and drop a few slices of bacon on a grill!!!
As I hate complaining, I tried to enjoy a few bites of this $10 plate but it didnt even worth the Mc Donalds accross the street.
I thought about giving a word to the manager but he was apparently more willing to chat with his hot employees than actually looking at the food going out of his kitchen or making eye contact with me or my friends....

At the end, service was fine but rewarded with the minimum amount of tips and I doubt I ll ever step in this place again.... sorry cafe crepe but there is loads of restaurants in town with a 100% chances of being satisfied

1  Thank donvito888
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We went on a friday night, i was super busy but the service was still great. as we are visiting we asked for recomendations, the server was helpful suggesting we try some of the signature dishes, we had the fresh strawberry crepe with whipped cream. so so tasty. And we had to try the nutella. i am normally not a fan of nutella, but they used the perfect amount. Oh and the drinks pretty cheap and always tasty. Love a caesar.

1  Thank a_b59092
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I over heard people on the bus the other day talking about cafe crepe they were discussing Nutella milkshakes and Nutella banana crepes and what they were going to eat so my boyfriend and I said we'd take a trip in there ourselves to see what the fuss was about , OMG the best crepes I have ever tasted, really quick service friendly faces , every one was smiling and so friendly , we sat on the patio and had a fresh baguette ( Prosciutto brie and salad) fries ( to die for) a Nutella and banana crepe with whipped cream and ice cream , a Nutella milkshake and we shared a pitcher of Raspberry larger, everything was great from start to finish , we will be back for sure!!!

1  Thank Myte25