The Rosedale on Robson Hotel has a lot going for it including its location in downtown Vancouver and its reputation with Travel Agents. I found it to be clean, adequately roomy and serviced by friendly and helpful staff. Almost without exception the staff at the front counter have good knowledge of local facilities, entertainment and advice on what to see and where to go. The restaurant and bar of the Hotel is popular and provided large meals at competitive prices. If the menu wasn't to your liking then there are many, many options a short walk away - particularly in nearby Yaletown. As you would expect for the price, rooms are cleaned on a daily basis along with fresh sheets and towels - love that part of Hotel accommodation!
Only a few negative points come to mind and they include the Hotel's proximety to Fire Station House No. 8 (across the road) - close your windows as the sirens can go all night. Also, the laundry facilities are quite limited and you really have to time your run to actually get it done - laundry rooms located on every second floor with just one ancient heavy duty coin operated washer and dryer per room. The ironing board provided in the room is puny and is matched by the equally inadequate iron. In terms of the fitness centre, there were a couple of rarely used cardio machines but really no gym at all. The sauna didn't appear to be operating but the steam room was nice and the pool and spa were good except if you got water in your eyes (heavily chlorinated).
You may be able to find cheaper but if you were looking for a safe, reliable option then this is a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver