We truly enjoyed our pre-cruise stay at this hotel. Our flight arrived late at night and took a 20 minute taxi ride to the hotel. No hotel shuttle is provided. We were greeted by Steve at reception and checked in quickly to our beautiful suit. He was professional and friendly.
The room was large, bright and sunny with floor to ceiling windows, with a complete small kitchen, stove, oven, microwave, frig, coffee maker (several tea choices, coffee), utensils, dishes, pot, pan. The comfy king bed with thick fluffy pillows and very quiet room allowed for a much needed night’s sleep. A separate sitting area with couch and flat screen TV allowed my husband to stay up late and not wake me. Luxury bath amenities and fluffy robes and towels made us feel pampered.
Appreciated extras: Fuji water was complimentary and our ice bucket was filled daily. Room and hotel was very clean. The hot tub and pool were inviting and the perfect temperature. The pool area is large, but we could not sit because there were only two tables and limited chairs.
Wi-Fi is not complimentary, $5 for 24 hours. A guest computer is available in the lobby for $5 for 30 minutes. Parking $16/day.
Our package included a wonderful expanded continental breakfast. Great wide selection of teas! Yummy and satisfying meal.
Conveniently located; walking distance to stores, restaurants, convention center. 8 minute taxi ride to cruise terminal.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver