We were there for one night for a concert and enjoyed most of our stay. The room was comfortable and quite even though we were right by the elevators. There were very little supplies in the bathroo
compared to cheaper hotels so make sure you bring your own.
The breakfast isn't worth the time unless all you want is a cup of coffee. I was also disappointed to learn that the wireless internet was not included in the room and was supplied by a third party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver