Just returned from three night stay -- staff couldn't have been better. Upgraded us to a one bedroom, which was greatly appreciated. Very clean and quiet. Free parking behind hotel -- behind an iron gate -- secure and well lighted. Walking distance to everything on Robson and the area. Only issue is they need to provide a few supplies for the kitchenette (paper towels and trash -- perhaps dish soap). An excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourism BC approved non-smoking boutique hotel in downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of different room types from business traveler, corporate, employee, families, relocation, extended stay apartments for month to month stay length. All room types are equipped with microwave and mini fridge and all short term, extended stay units have full kitchens that include stove, microwave, mini fridge and dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Robsonstrasse Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robsonstrasse Hotel And Suites
- Robsonstrasse Hotel Vancouver