We stayed 3 nights and were glad we did. Staff were extremely helpful and nice.The manager was a real gentleman and nothing was too much trouble. Room was clean and comfortable if a little in need of renovation. In window AC was a bit noisy but it kept the room nice and cool for sleeping. Just what I would expect for the price.The key here being value and thats what you get. Location cant be beat for this wonderful walking city.
We asked and got a room away from the street as Robson can get a bit lively on a summers night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourism BC approved non-smoking boutique hotel in downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of different room types from business traveler, corporate, employee, families, relocation, extended stay apartments for month to month stay length. All room types are equipped with microwave and mini fridge and all short term, extended stay units have full kitchens that include stove, microwave, mini fridge and dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Robsonstrasse Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robsonstrasse Hotel And Suites
- Robsonstrasse Hotel Vancouver