“Good views”

$70.32*
Vancouver Hop-On Hop-Off, Lookout Tower and Aquarium Combo
Ranked #20 of 359 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Vancouver sightseeing experience starts at the Vancouver Lookout!!! Where else can you enjoy a 360 degree aerial view of Vancouver, "the most beautiful city in the world"? Your adventure starts with a 40 second glass elevator ride, whisking you 170metres (450ft) skyward to our panoramic observation deck. Enjoy vies of cosmopolitan Vancouver, historic Gastown and bustling Coal Harbour. Past. Present. Future. Multi-lingual guest service members provide complimentary guided tours with fascinating facts about Vancouver's history, infrastructure, local community, current trends and future expansion. Our iconic Vancouver attraction tops the Harbour Centre complex, a recognizable landmark in the heart of downtown.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The views are fairly good up at the top, it doesn’t compare to some skyscrapers in other cities but still offers decent views of Vancouver itself.

To get the best value out of your ticket, firstly either go online to find a discount voucher or find one in a city magazine. The attend in the morning when it is less busy for some views during daylight and then return after dinner for a night time view as you ticket is valid for the whole day.

2  Thank Sara_and_Paul
Write a ReviewReviews (1,718)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a revolving viewpoint with a gorgeous view of Vancouver from a higher point of view...One can see for miles from here!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

HI all,
I have a couple of discount tickets left over from a recent visit. They were bought from TravelZoo.
I'm based in Australia so they are for sale on Australia Ebay, or also Gumtree.
I think tickets to this attraction are $15 per head - i have 4 and will sell them for $20.
Only catch - must be used by 30 Nov 2012.
Get them quick!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went up to the lookout on an evening before we went out for dinner and for a few drinks.

I was expecting it to be a bit like the empire state building. I was slightly dissapointed with this attraction.

When we got up to the top, it was just like walking around a circle room and half of the circle was cut off due to a work christmas party. I kind of felt like I was intruding on someone's party.

The views are amazing at night time, but I felt due to the christmas party it was a bit odd and I couldn't really take in any views or information as I felt a bit uncomfortable.

I think when I visited it was just the wrong time as there was a christmas party going on, otherwise from that I would suggest visiting at night time to look at the city lights.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

If you would like to city from the top-this is the right place:-) it is not crowded here and you during the day you can come as often as you wish-this is advantage comparing with other views. We had luck that in the afternoon was privat party- so we´ve got offered us possibility to come also next day:-)