Empire Landmark Hotel and Conference Center
$272
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$289
$250
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $307/night.

$240
$220
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$394
$340
$289
$297
$262
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$258
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
$470
$451
Fairmont.com
$360
$349
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$261
$234
Agoda.com
1,335 results
All reviewsrevolving restaurantrobson streetstanley parktop floorwhole foodssmall balconydowntown vancouvertwo double bedswest endan older hotelbit datedcoal harbourlocation is excellentlots of restaurantscanada placegranville islandbay
Reviewed November 17, 2012

When I checked in staff were friendly, I made my way to my room, the best thing here I can say in the view is great. Small and very tired room. AC heating in F not C. Thought Canada changed over on the '70's. Low fan setting did not work. Colling did not work. Was room moved the next day furniture was carved with graffiti and was tired. Went for breakfast one morning fruit fly over all the fruit, 42floors up and only access is the lift... I did not stay. Went for a drink on the Friday night again furniture needs replacing. Had 1 beer and calamari off the taps menu it was ok. On check out wemt to pay with a multi currency MasterCard and was advise that the hotel does not take this card.?????? The Ritz Carlton and Hilton does so does hire car companies and Air Canada why don't you???? Nothing stated anywhere about not taking MasterCard. Be careful travellers.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been going to Vancouver for 25 years and have been wanting to try the Empire Landmark on Robson Street, but had not until the last trip.

We arrived in Vancouver @ 7:00 AM off a cruise ship and needed a hotel for one night. The Landmark was reasonably priced for Vancouver, and is often fully booked so we tried it.

We arrived very early, but pre-registered and were able to check our baggage without any problems. We returned around 1 PM and the room was ready and we were quickly wisked to the room on the 16th floor with a great view of English Bay.

Everything was in good order ( the kitchenette was not fitted for use beyond the fridge/microwave) and comfortable. WiFi was good but a bit weird as it was set up for use by floor and we were unable to use it from the lobby prior to physically checking in.

Apparently this is a popular hotel for the cruise ships. We like it becaise we like to be on Robson and close to Stanley Park.

I would absloutely use the hotel again. Very often the travel sites indicate this as being unavailable, but in future I would call directly, as room might still be available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BobOttawa
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is in a good location. A few steps from the busy part of Robson, but still easy to get around.

The rooms are big and roomy, but looking worn and tired. The beds were not comfortable and I had a spring that kept poking me.

The balconies do give a stunning view of the city :)

all in all.. we got the $80 pricetag we paid for the room.

Room Tip: the higher up, the better the balcony view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Geeggeeg
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Convenient Robson Street location. Great views from my high floor room. The room was plain but large and the bed was comfortable. Public areas in definite need of refurbishing - exteriors to room doors badly scuffed, etc. The only real negative was a very noisy heater in the room. Room amenities were sparse with the bathroom towels clearly having been through the laundry many too many times. Checkin and checkout were inefficient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I can honestly say one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. Anyone marking it must have had a vastly different room to me. I asked for one bed, thinking a Queen size. No, I got two doubles. This bed was very hard. I had to take the quilt from the other bed in the middle of the night to make some type of cushion between myself and the mattress. The light switches were filthy. The bolt that swung across the door was just about falling off. Wallpaper was old and the bathroom.. tiny. Housekeeping was fast but gave me a dirty look. TERRIBLE

Room Tip: Inspect the room first and don't be afraid to return to front desk.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business