All reviews white spot restaurant shuttle service whitespot restaurant marine drive park and fly room was clean one night stay convenient location short stay manji yvr skytrain convenience downtown cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Booked an overnight due to past midnight international arrival transiting to join The Alaska cruise. Shuttle pick up from airport was ok but we got dropped off at the back parking lot of the hotel which was really poorly lit. Not ideal especially if you are arriving late and dropped off in a dark parking lot. Imagine struggling with 2 big bags & hand luggage down the steps using the back door of the hotel to get to the lobby. Truly baffled us why we were not dropped off in the front? Certainly, this hotel doesn’t understand much about giving their guests a welcoming sense of arrival.
All said, room was a decent motel room. Nothing exciting.
As a senior couple traveling, it’s kind of intimidating to be convinced that the unlit parking lot is actually the entrance to the hotel. As well traveled as we are, we certainly didn’t feel safe at that point. Definitely won’t be using this as our transit hotel any more. And it wasn’t cheap either!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne T
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Good value and a shuttle provided was great for an overnight connection to a domestic flight after an international flight. Rooms recently renovated. They are small but have everything you need. Bed was comfortable. White Spot restaurant attached is a good family restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. My room was not ready when I arrived at 2:30 pm and it took them over an hour, way after 3 pm to offer me the room. Also I had asked the front desk to wake me up at 7 am the following day, but THEY FORGOT. I had a plane to take at 10 am. Fortunately I woke up myself around 7:30.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2019

I would recommend this place for 1 nights stays at most. It's located on a very busy street corner which tends to be loud throughout all hours of the day. This hotel is perfect if you need it for a place to rest through the night between flights or if you were going to an event. There are a few things within walking distance, but I found the busy streets to be prohibitive. Lobby was nice and restaurant was adequate for our quick meal needs.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2019

We were very tired when we arrived,it was so nice to find everything in order and clean. The shuttle was on time,which made everything so convenient. We stayed again a week later on our return trip again we had a wonderful experience. Will be staying again in the future. Thank you

• Trip type: Traveled with family