“Wonderful place after a long flight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coast Vancouver Airport

Coast Vancouver Airport
Ranked #63 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
Williams Lake, Canada
“Wonderful place after a long flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had a late (and long) flight back to Vancouver and booked the Coast. The shuttle arrived promptly (1:00AM) and the check in and out was smooth. The bed was so comfortable!! We had a connecting flight home to catch in the morning at the South Terminal - I thought we would have to go to Main terminal and take a shuttle - the driver asked what terminal - he took us directly to the South Terminal!!! saved us over an hour!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tamershanter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Gibsons, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our family has used the Coast Airport prior to any flights out of Vancouver.They have great rates that include parking while your away, amazing customer service and nice clean rooms. The shuttle to the airport is always quick and easy no matter what time and the same on pickup. There is a family restaurant that is attached, for a convenient bite.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Smithers
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Convenient free shuttle between airport and hotel. Close to transit. Comfortable beds and classic BC family restaurant on site. Staff were pleasant. I had no issues and a comfortable night between flights

• Stayed November 2012
Prince George, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have stayed at the Coast Hotel now for several years and find their staff part of my family. Danni (sp?) booked me in on my last visit - the reservation was complicated yet he managed to do it correctly and I had the same preferred room for each of my three reservations.

As well, I am spoiled with my favourite Purdy's chocolates for each of my visits.

On one memorable visit, my husband and myself were taken to a surprise destination for dinner, on the Fraser River, escorted there and picked up at our convenience. It was a lovely evening and so much fun.

I like having the convenience of a trip to the airport - 8 minutes - so for me, no stress.

I have a gold card membership so now when i arrive at the hotel, no check in, just quick friendly service and my favourite room.

I appreciate the fact that the staff remembers who I am, and is ready to assist in whatever I need assisting in.

The White Spot Restaurant is also great and its burgers and soups delicious.

Prices at the hotel are reasonable and considering it is close to a major bridge, I always sleep.

Room Tip: Choose a room such as 445 or 320...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

They treat me like I was one on a million and I could't care less. Also I think they have too few personel for the amount of people they recive, and personel is rude.
First they told me the price was 15% that I had reserved, I that I had to speek to the travel agency for fixing it, not with them. The travel agency called their manager and fixed it.
When I left I realiced they had charged me what the bill said and additionaly $120.
Again I had to fix it with the travel agency, they didn't recognized the additional charge.

It was a really bad experience staying on this hotel, I would't recomend it!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CoastFOM, Front Office Manager at Coast Vancouver Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read your review and would like to discuss this situation with you, please contact me at t.janswick@coasthotels.com as we do not know any details regarding your situation.

I am waiting to be contacted by you and resolve this problem that you declared you experienced.

Regards
T. Janswick
Front Office Manager
Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel
Midland, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great staff... Very helpful and knowledgable. Very close to airport. Room was great! Restaurant on site. Will definitely stay here again. Stayed November 1st, 2012 and October 16th, 2012. Equally wonderful each stay. Highly recommend it to travellers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had booked our hotel over 2 months in advance, and when we got to the room we realized that it would not work for our family, so the staff imediatly helped us find a better room that suited us, and made the process go smoothly. They were very kid friendly and even had little coloring books and crayons to keep the kids occupied. There is a White Spot right downstairs that makes grabbing a quick great meal easy too. Would highly recomend a stay for anyone.

Room Tip: Suites are great for families because you can put the kids to bed in one room and stay up a little l...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vancouver
Bridgeport
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport
City Centre
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#58 of 89 in Vancouver

Been to Coast Vancouver Airport? Share your experiences!