Lowest prices for your stay
$64
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Expedia.com$71
Travelocity$71
eDreams$64
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The hotel was quaint, clean and friendly. Room was small but that didn't take away from the location! nice to be able to see an event at Rogers Arena or BC Place and walk to the hotel a short distance away.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

The location makes it easy to walk to shopping. Close to Stanley Park and the water. Very clean rooms. Very friendly staff. The rooms are a little noisy with the thin walls. It is an older building. But worth it!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Location is very good, convenient to visit tourist places in Vancouver. But this is the only good point to choose this hotel. There is a bar next to front desk. They used loud speaker till 2am. Even after this bar was closed, 5 or more people were shouting close to our room. We could not sleep at all. Staying at this hotel is like sleeping in a nightclub or karaoke place. I have stayed more than 100 hotels in my lifetime. This was the worst one.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Toshiro Y
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I were in town and randomly found this place. Nicely tucked away in a beautiful neighbourhood, close to Stanely Park and the Aquarium, close to the Sea Wall and Water Front to name a few things.

The staff was amazing in providing us directions when need and offered many suggestions of sites to see. They were informative about the neighbourhood. Incredibly friendly to my partner and I.

The hotel was quite and the neighbourhood too. The suites aren't huge, but has a kitchen and stocked with the basics. With a couple of grocery stores with in walking distance.

Qhen I go back to Vancity, with is for sure the place I'll stay!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Stayed for a few days. Super location for seeing the city and surrounding area; close to public transport which is very easy to use. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good bathroom and comfortable bed. Not sure the humming fridge next to the bed is the greatest design choice but didn’t bother me! Hotel decoration is a bit tired and scruffy but looks like they are in the process of neatening it up.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com