3,271 results
All reviews bc place orchid floor frankie's restaurant curling iron yoga mat great location rogers arena rocky mountaineer canucks game downtown vancouver attached restaurant steam room robson street front desk staff underground parking within walking distance bottled water
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for one night in the Georgian Court Vancouver.
It is a very fine BW Premier hotel where we had a king room facing the Vancouver Stadium.
It is a bit on the fringe of downtown Vancouver but you can be in Canada Place within 20 minutes on foot.
This room was well equipped and comfortable with all the items (fridge, netpresso machine, safe, etc.) that you can expect from this level of hotel.
Efficient and friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
Martin-RDM-GCH, Rooms Division Manager at Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear llagonne66,

Thank you for taking the time in writing this most kind review of our hotel. I am delighted to read your compliments. It is very much appreciated. As a member of BW Premier Collection, a collection of carefully curated hotels, we strive to offer a thoroughly superior product for our guests to enjoy. It is an honour that you found us to be Five Bubble worthy.

We look forward to welcoming you again should your travels bring you back to Vancouver.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice and comfortable hotel located conveniently near downtown. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The only weak area is to do with the food and the staff associated with it. The breakfast / dinner are uninspiring and the staff not quite as cheerful.

Hence, I would stay at the hotel but eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2019
Martin-RDM-GCH, Rooms Division Manager at Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear manasc1955,

Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We appreciate your time and kind comments. Please accept my apologies with regards to your dissatisfaction with our restaurant. I will be forwarding your comments to the Restaurant Management Team. I am most certain that your comments will be used as a tool for improvement.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came to the hotel because of the conference I was going to in town. The hotel and room was decorated nicely and very clean. The staff had great customer service. I plan on using it again when I return to Vancouver.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Gsanford,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your Five Bubble worthy experience with our hotel here on TripAdvisor. The entire Team appreciates your patronage and your time in sharing this feedback.

We look forward in being your Vancouver home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Besides of having had a nice room with absolutely nothing to complain about, it was the staff that we kept in our memory as highlight: so much help to organise a free shuttle to the cruise ship terminal and as the shuttle didn't make it on time, they cared and organised us a taxi.
Using the hotel's bikes to discover Stanley park was a good idea although one bike wasn't in the best possible shape.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Danièle D,

Thank you for taking the time in writing this Five Bubble Review of our hotel. It is truly heart warming to read compliments about our Team Members. While we have beautiful rooms and outstanding amenities, it is our Team Members who truly sets the Georgian Court Hotel apart.

We appreciate you visiting our hotel all the way from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and we look forward to welcoming you again.

MERCI!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Georgian Court for one night only before joining our cruise ship. The hotel is well located and we could walk to Gastown, Yaletown and Canada Place. Lots of restaurants in the vicinity too. Room was very nice and spacious. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 2014Neel,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a succinct Five Bubble Review about your stay. We appreciate that you have chosen our property over all other hotels in Downtown Vancouver. Indeed, the Georgian Court Hotel is well located, a perfect place to be your home away from home when exploring Vancouver.
Thank you for your highly recommending us.

We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit.