“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”

Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #22 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Sidney, Canada
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel and this is my 3rd stay as I travel on my own a lot and they cater to women here and in fact have a whole floor just dedicated to that. The staff are amazing and truth be told I honestly wouldn't stay anywhere else in downtown Vancouver! Thank you so much for your hospitality and ....... I'll be back!

Room Tip: I can't imagine there not being a good room!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Canduccis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Leawood, Kansas
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We really enjoyed our stat in the Georgian Court. We were only there 2 days, but would stay there again and recommend it to others. The front desk staff were all very helpful and professional. We liked the location. It is in the Yaletown area where most of the new upscale restaurants are located. It is also right next to the Stadium and also across from other high-rise condos/hotels so the view from the hotel is not the greatest.

Overall, this is a very nice hotel and good value. The rates we got by booking through Expedia were very good versus the normal rates.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors. View is a little better.
2 Thank Arthur P
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 31, 2014

What a lovely stay. Wonderful service from all staff particularly paul. Staff went above and beyond.
Loved the floor where only women could stay, and they provided extra amenities. Key card required to all rooms. I would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank hurricanegirluk0
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2014

the reservation service was inconsistent. the verbal quote was $100.00 less than the e-mail quote. had to call three times to confirm the preferred rate. otherwise it has a great location and nice staff

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I booked through Small Luxury Hotels. The rate obtained as a Club member was very attractive. On check in I was upgraded to a corner suite. Thanks. Lovely room although the view was virtually non existent with the Stadium directly opposite. The room was lovely and a nice touch having a Nespresso machine (although I wonder why there are three capsules in a room for two people). Very nice bed, slippers and robes included. As a Club member I was entitled to breakfast and this was a superb offering with ver efficient staff to back up the quality of the food offering. No negatives about this hotel apart from the lack of a view.

Room Tip: Go for a high floor with city (not stadium) view.
2 Thank Mike G
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The room was truly representative of a small luxury hotel. We loved the robes and slippers. The staff was very helpful in locating transportation. We rode the Big Bus around the area. The idea of using your room key to access the elevator was a great safety feature. The hotel location was ideal for walking. It was a great two day fun-filled escape.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Newfoundland and Labrador
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was in Vancouver for two nights book-ending a conference in Whistler. I chose this hotel based on the reviews, price, and convenience, as I wished to stay downtown and take the Rocky Mountaineer back and forth to Whistler. First, I would like to thank the management for not charging me for the night I mistakenly booked for the booking date rather than my actual travel date. I received a lovely email enquiring into my safety since I hadn't shown up, instead of just receiving a credit card charge. Although it was my mistake I was not charged.

I would strongly recommend a cab from the airport to this location. I took the Canada Line and it was a long walk from the station, especially with luggage.

The lobby was very small, but it had a nice restaurant attached. It was quite crowded upon my first arrival and especially the next morning waiting for the coach to take me to the train. Check in was very fast, and my room was ready early as I had requested.

I ordered room service and my pizza and salad were delicious, and compared to other hotels, the prices were very reasonable.

I stayed on the Orchid a Floor, and it was nice. The room wasn't exceptional, but it was extremely well appointed with such unusual amenities as hairspray, a straightener, lighted makeup mirror and a scale. Standard hotel tub/shower combo with curved shower rod for more room. Bed was comfortable if a bit soft for my particular tastes. Loads of comfortable pillows.

I would definitely recommend.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business