“14th Anniversary”

Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #23 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great hotel. I enjoyed my stay from the time we drove up, to the time we drove out. Parking was easy, checkin was quick.
Excellent rooms. We stayed in a suite, that was large and very comfortable.
Excellent service.
Frankies is top rate.

1  Thank Linda B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,509)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We wanted a good, clean hotel that was pet friendly. The Georgian Court delivered. The staff were all very nice and were willing to assist in any way. The rooms are decent and the location is fantastic, 5 minutes to the arena or stadium and 15 minutes to the sea wall.
They provided our dog with a small bed and a couple biscuits when he arrived. There isn't any grass out front so if your pooch won't go on the cement you'll have to walk about 10 minute or so. We didn't want to leave the dog in the room alone so we ordered room service. We were quite surprised at how good it was and is was very well priced. I recommend the fungi pizza!
It was a good stay and we would definitely stay again.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Perfect location for sports fans, close to popular restaurants and hotspots, downtown and the ocean strolls. We had tickets to a hockey game and couldn't have been closer to the action. Frankie's Restaurant was perfect Italian!

2  Thank Donna W
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great hotel for the price. Perfect location, was clean and staff was very friendly. Elevators were on the fritz, but used the service elevator so worked out ok. Parking was challenging, very narrow space and limited spaces available. But overall was excellent!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JoAnn444
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stay at the hotel whenever I am in Vancouver for many years. The staff are outstanding, The rooms comfortable with anything you might want or need. They are spotless. I feel as though I am at home and any request is granted.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Sue945
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Don't hesitate, book it now! My wife and I love this hotel! It is in a great location within walking distance to the heart of downtown Vancouver, but just out far enough to be nice and quiet. The hotel itself has a comfortable modern feel to it, and the beds are amazing. The staff are especially wonderful, always polite and positive. We weren't familiar with the area so Joel at the front desk recommended a couple of restaurants which were fantastic. The Jacuzzi room and steam room are very spa-like with modern decor and dim-able lights, very relaxing. Being right across the road from BC Place you have a great view of the lights, but the curtains kept the room nice and dark for bedtime. All good things to say about our multiple stays here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danny K
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had pleasure of staying at the Georgian Court Hotel on a recent business trip to Vancouver, and what a fantastic experience it was! From the immaculate condition of the property to the warm and welcoming staff, there wasn’t anything I could think of that was missing or out of place.
As a young girl traveling alone the extra care and attention the staff showed towards me ensuring that all of my needs were met and that I was safe and looked after meant a lot. This sort of care meant I didn’t have to worry about the little things; it meant I could focus on going about my business safe and secure in the knowledge that the hotel was taking good care of me. It made the trip easier, more enjoyable, and a lot more memorable as a result!
The property itself was immaculate - being warm and inviting with a classy modern air to it. I was lucky enough to be on the Orchid Floor which offers extra amenities for female travelers. Wow! Talk about feeling pampered and cared for! I felt like I was in my own little oasis when I was back at the hotel! My suite was incredible and equipped with just about any possible item I might have needed when travelling.
I cannot thank the staff enough for their efforts on my behalf – from helping me orient myself on the street to keeping me company during a late dinner everyone I encounter was warm, respectful, and really cared about my happiness and well-being. Thank you. I haven’t stopped talking about the hotel since I got back and I am looking forward to my next stay there in the near future!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business