Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
  • Room Service
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
2,687 results
All reviewsbc placeorchid floorfrankie's restaurantcurling ironaveda productsrogers arenayoga matgreat locationrocky mountaineercanucks gameattached restaurantdowntown vancouversteam roomunderground parkingwithin walking distancerobson streetbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

a very pleasant experience...nice accommodations, friendly staff - even the housekeeping staff took the time to greet us, great location, . We will definitely make this the hotel of choice for all our Vancouver visits.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy T
Lisa J, General Manager at Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Cathy T,

Thank you for taking the time to write to TripAdvisor and for recognizing our staff. Our goal is to provide you with the most comfortable and enjoyable stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

A wonderful,very clean hotel with friendly and knowledgeable staff, fast check in and a wonderful room. We went for the Boat Show and got a corner 1 bdrm suite. It was great for having friends in as the sitting area and table with four chairs were all separate from the bedroom. Our room was filled with every convenience such as blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, Aveda products, women's products..(even panty hose),Keurig coffee machine, bottled water, iron and ironing board, 2 televisions, 3 phones and a small fridge.Also free wifi. Really the only thing it did not have was a microwave. Chocolates were even delivered to the room at night. Hotel is literally across the street from BC Place so if you are at an event there like we were it is the best location. It was also just a quick ferry shuttle boat ride over to Granville Island Public Market for some quick shopping. The shuttle boat terminal is 5 minutes from BC Place. I highly recommend and will definitely stay again when in Vancouver. I have done a few reviews some good, some not so good but I can honestly say I simply loved this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner 1 Bdrm Suite is was quiet and a very large space with separate bdrm. Had separate living room area and dining table and chairs.Also a desk for your laptop as free wifi is included. Was nice to have friends in and have somewhere other then your bed for everyone to sit. Also large floor to ceiling corner windows let in lots of light.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lana L

Dear Huckleberry743,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Georgian Court Hotel and the short Ferry ride to Granville Island Public Market. The Ferry is a gem offering great views of Vancouver skyline and the harbour. We hope you had the opportunity to visit the various local artist studios in Granville Island and taste some great food at the market. On your next reservation, please do let us know if you require a microwave as we do offer this service on request. If there is anything else we can provide you to make your next stay more comfortable, please let us know.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had a great experience with this hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful.The beds were very comfortable, in room coffee was actually fantastic(for a change)! Can't beat location for sports, concert events. We will be back soon!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lori F,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am pleased to read that you had a great experience and that you enjoyed our proximity to sports and concert venues during your last stay with us. Our Deluxe rooms offer Seattle's Best Coffee and our Suites offer organic fair-trade coffee for Keurig Coffee Brewing System. We feel it is the small details that make a difference to our guests when staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My review is on the last page of survey. Check in staff and phone in reservation staff did not offer any special activities the hotel was having...Dine Out Vancouver. It was only at check in when I asked if you participated that we were told yes. We could have made reservations as Christmas when we phoned in to reserve a room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Clifford M,

Thank you for your comments. I am disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with more information about activities taking place in the city during your stay in December. I will follow up with our Front Desk and Reservations teams to ensure they provide more information about local activities. We hope you had the opportunity to enjoy Dine Out Vancouver and sincerely wish we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was travelling here for business but the location would be great if you wanted to catch a game.

Rooms were clean and nice, love that the wifi password was available immediately, and bottled water are complimentary.

My favourite thing about this hotel is the Aveda products. A little thing like that might go unrecognized by some but makes a big difference in my satisfaction with a hotel.

The housekeeping women on my floor was very friendly not sure her name but she was on floor 7. She deserves recognition.

Paul at front desk has a very pleasant kind personality I appreciate his efforts in making me feel welcome. I needed my nails done immediately he made phone calls and provided the shuttle immediately to get that off my to do list.

Breakfast was great at Frankie's. Only complaint is I wish they brought water or offered it. I could have asked of course but would prefer being offered. Tiny complaint.

Overall very impressed with this hotel. I will be back.

Thanks

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Elizabethyyc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very kind message. We are delighted to hear you were impressed with the Georgian Court Hotel. I will be sure to share this with our entire team and recognize our housekeeper, Chui Mei, and Paul for their good service. I will also communicate your comment regarding Frankie's to the restaurant owner so he can follow up and make changes for improvement. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,