“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #22 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Perth, Australia
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here for two separate days between cruises. Very nice rooms with plenty of space and very comfortable. Nice bathroom products and includes little things like nightlights, turn down service and bedside chocolates. On our second day there was a personalized welcome note and a box of Lindt chocolates. Very nice touches. Had breakfast and snacks at Frankie's in the hotel. Great service and nice food (note not fine dining but just what we were after). We didn't have much time in Vancouver but it seemed like a good central location. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robyn_Graeme_P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
central coast
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had two nights here following a cruise. The location was pretty good. Easily walked to Chinatown and Gastown. and if a sudden rain storm got ya... taxis were cheap to the location. Great jacuzzi. Staff were friendly. rooms were very clean. We did have a non stop buzzing sound in our room.... sounding like the whirring of a compressor or something.... but the hotel did supply earplugs so I think they may have been aware of it... other than the buzz... very nice

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed in a corner suite. You cannot beat the location of this hotel as it is across the street from BC Place and within walking distance to Yaletown, Gastown and Chinatown. The room was extremely clean ( I am paranoid about that!) and had many extra amenities not usually found in hotel rooms, i.e, yoga mat, women's pantyhose, etc. There is an Italian Restaurant on site but we did not get to eat there although the buffet breakfast looked nice.The hotel offers a free shuttle to nearby areas and you must call to make a reservation in advance. If not, taxis queue up right outside the hotel curb. The front desk staff and concierge were all polite and helpful. Make sure you check out the ladies room on the Mezzanine Floor as it could be the best in all of Canada! I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our view of BC Place from the room especially at night when it was lit up
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jessieg70
Fife, Scotland
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed all last week at the Georgian Court, three days work then three days to play. The hotel work room and staff especially Nadine could not have been more helpful. Thanks Nadine.

The bedrooms are kitted out with everything a woman traveller could possibly want and more. Floor 10 is ladies floor. Its quiet too. They have a couple of free bikes you can use to get around town and the staff take care to show you how to use the cycle routes. They also gave good recommendations for kayaking near Vancouver which I did in Deep Cove, quite stunning.

Great staff, service and value for money. I would stay again for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a ladies room if you are a woman of course, they are great. You don't even need to take...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Louise R
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at the Georgian Court Hotel previously because it is perfectly situated in the entertainment district, right next to BC Place and Rogers Arena and only a short walk or cab ride to the clubs and other spots on Granville St.

The room was amazing as always and the staff very curteous and helpful.

I would definitely recommend staying at the Georgian Court to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: The suite which I got was nice giving you an enetrtainment area away from the bedroom area.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Brian R
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Wow, was the first thing that came across my mind walking into the Georgian Court Hotel for the first time. Me and my friends stayed there for a night to enjoy the vancouver night life with out the hassles of finding a way home at the end or parking after a night on the town. We enjoyed a walk across the street to watch a Vancouver white caps game. Then a quick walk back to the hotel where I got
changed and headed out to the sharks club for the night out which to was a 2 min walk. I found the hotel to have all my needs with the hotel staff being expecially helpfull. The beds were super comfortable and clean. I defiantly would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Madsquirrel77
Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Took a gamble and did not know what I booked until I was booked and confirmed and GLAD it was this lovely place! Great location- walking distance to huge variety of restaurants, shopping ....the on-site restaurant/bar has also good food and a nice ambience.
The staff - from the time I checked in to the time I checked out I felt well cared for. My one very small request was immediately filled. Everyone I encountered was professional and friendly and helpful. I did not bring my vehicle so I can not speak to the parking situation.
The room - it was smaller, but had 2 full size beds ( I would have prefered just one, but it did not really matter that much) - mattresse and pillows were excellent.
The fitness room is really small, but it has sturdy, clean equipment. I stayed for three days and I was the only person in there
Free Wifi - need I say more? My experience as a whole was really good and I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo