I stayed here on business, and overall enjoyed my stay. Convenient location, and it was a nice, clean hotel with friendly staff. Gym is small, but there was never many people there so it was fine. The lobby bar was nice but expensive - but there are nightly specials. Lots of restaurants nearby and within walking distance to the wharf and Stanley Park. Staff was helpful to call for cabs and in giving directions. Upon checking in the staff was great and let us check in early, which is always nice! They also provided us with a map and marked the locations we were going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver