We were in town for the wedding of our friends' son. They had chosen the Delta as one of the two hotels for their room blocks, and we were quite pleased with the hotel. The locations was great, with the train from the airport stopping just a couple of blocks away. We also had a nice corner room, with a separate sitting area, which made the room seem more spacious. The bathroom was a nice size, with room to put down toiletries, etc. on the counter, which you sometimes don't find in a downtown hotel. The hotel staff especially at the front desk were incredibly nice - always willing to get us a taxi as needed or helping us to figure out the best public transportation, helping with printing our boarding passes, and giving us recommendations for restaurants. A great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Delta Hotels Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver