“Great hotel, excellent service and great urban neighborhood”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
Ranked #25 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for a hockey game. Location excellent to the arena, good bars and restaurants within a block! Rooms spacious and service great! I would absolutely stay here again! Only confusing item was where to park, just down an alley and the valet was excellent.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank monlar

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Have stayed at this location numerous times; always have a great stay. Staff are very accommodating, central location, and rooms are spacious and clean. Always my first choice when staying out in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Soj S
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband & I have stayed at the Delta Vancouver Suites on at least 4 occasions and possibly more. On 3 occasions we have stayed at other Vancouver hotels when a different specific location was better suited to our visit. For the value given, none have exceeded the overall satisfaction we have received at this specific location.

Room Tip: Staying in a Signature Club room (floors 20-23 I believe) entitles guests to an excellent compliment...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanetta W
Bryan M, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I hope we see you for a 5th stay and possibly more. Until next time!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I travel for business once a quarter to Vancouver. The staff are exceptional and the amenities are perfect. From the warm cookie when you check in, to the yoga/workout facilitites, and the lounge/dining areas, you will feel welcome and perfectly taken care of. Location, Location of course is also part of the package. Just a short walk to the sea wall or the Gaslight district. You'll be happy you chose the Delta Vancouver Suites!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julia S

Wow! Thank you for such a great review! Gina and Alison are great assets to our team and we'll make sure they are recognized for their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My hubby and I have been to Vancouver a few times this year for various events. The first time we went my hubby called in to make a special request and he met Alison K, who went out of her way to make sure to help us out. She even left a personalized card in the room! We have been back a couple of times since and each time the staff is friendly and helpful. Alison always greets us with a smile and has great suggestions on things to see and do. We had breakfast in the Club Lounge on Saturday and were greeted by Gina, who was also very friendly and helpful. I travel quite a bit and the service at this hotel is one of the best! The beds are also very comfy which is great after a long day of walking around Vancouver. I will definitely continue to stay at the Delta whenever in Vancouver.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sab_Nav82
Justin P, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

I am glad to here Alison made a positive impact on your stay! I will be sure to recognize her on your behalf! We look forward to having you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and for staying at out property.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I use the Delta regularly for work travel. I always get great service and an excellent room. Their staff are consistent, friendly and helpful. The parking arrangements work quite well and your vehicle remains accessible. If you are coming from the airport, via skytrain, you are only 1 block from the terminal station.
The room quality is top notch, with decent city views and a quiet atmosphere. Many of the rooms have a separate room for the bed and TV, which adds a touch of elegance. I'm surprised how competitive the room pricing is, for what you get. I have made a special effort to stay in this hotel, even if it adds a few minutes to my walk to a meeting.
If you travel much, you may have found that you can be annoyed by things like ill-scented soaps or shampoos. I like the Delta's products enough, that I take the partially used stuff home with me. I also appreciate the quality of mattress and pillows too.
This is a glowing review, only because I've been disappointed so many times elsewhere. This is a hotel that makes me feel like home. It deserves some praise for that.

Room Tip: See if you can get a unit with a bedroom suite, or one of the corner rooms with 2 walls of glass. Ma...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank C M
Justin P, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a pleasant detailed review. I am glad our staff and product make it feel like a second home for you. We hope to have you back soon. Thank you for staying at the Delta Vancouver Suites!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had to book at short notice. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, nothing was too much trouble. They were so kind without being intrusive. Would stay there again. Close to Waterfront station, Gastown etc...........ideal place to stay. Lovely clean rooms, and a varied breakfast menu. Spent most days out, so never got to have dinner at the Hotel, but I imagine it would have been of a similar standard to breakfast menu. Would recommend friends to stay there. Bedrooms had TV - as did the lounge.

Room Tip: Rooms are nicely furnished, and the room I stayed in was quiet, with no Street noise. Stayed on the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jillford299
Travelers also viewed these Vancouver hotels
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
#27 of 92 in Vancouver

Been to Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites? Share your experiences!