Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
$255
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

$357
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
$275
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

The Burrard(Vancouver)
$240
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$338
$287
$294
$260
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

$335
$286
Preferred Hotels
$483
$319
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $390/night.

Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$254
$222
1,560 results
All reviewssignature clubcanada placewaterfront stationwarm cookiesgas townthe club loungesitting areacorner suiteseparate bedroomcanada linesofa bedcruise terminalmini fridgestanley parkfloor to ceiling windowsfew blocksearly check
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed here for three nights in may. The staff were all really helpful and professional. My room was kept really clean. The location is pretty good, and it's close to a train station. I had a signature club suite room, which was nice since it gives you access to the club room for continental breakfast in the morning

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Orianna K, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking to time to tell us about your stay. Glad you enjoyed our hotel, and the signature club!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Recently stayed at Delta Vancouver Suite prior to our cruise and location was perfect. About 2-3 blocks from Canada Place cruise terminal you could walk down to terminal or taxi is only $7. Very nice hotel with excellent breakfast, would stay again if visiting Vancouver.

Room Tip: Being in core of city none of the rooms have great views unless you are on one of the top floors.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CanuckAlberta
Justin P, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. The cruise-ship terminal is a very convenient for how close it is to our property. We are glad your enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy a nice breakfast at our restaurant. We look forward to having you back.!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel every week for a period of 18 months. Good location, close to Gastown, train station, Granville Street. Outstanding front desk staff that will help you enjoy your stay. Every room is a suite and has a separate bedroom.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Justin P, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad you enjoy our property and the area surrounding our hotel. Thank you for your loyal service to Delta and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Overall, I was very happy with this hotel - very comfortable beds, 2 TVs, great location, good room service. We had breakfast in the downstairs restaurant each morning and it was top quality - crisp, white table linen, good food choices (excellent eggs benedict!). The only thing that left a sour note was that when I booked in online I had requested a high floor with views if possible. When I arrived at check-in I was told that our room was on the 7th floor but I could upgrade to a higher floor and a deluxe room for an extra $25 per night. When I asked what made this room 'deluxe' I was advised that it had a couch!. I took the offer as I wanted to be up and away from street noise.

There was indeed a couch, a tight fit 2-seater, in addition to the single matching chair, neither of which was very comfortable. Neither piece of furniture was placed in a comfortable viewing position for the larger TV in the living area, so my daughter and I were more comfortable watching the smaller TV in the bedroom from our twin beds.

But apart from the seating and the 'upgrade' to get what I had originally asked for, this hotel is very comfortable and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy4444
Orianna K, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Hope we can have you back again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've stayed at this Delta for work a few times. It is a beautiful hotel with beautiful rooms. The location is great. Food is very good. Close to Gas Town and the waterfront. Lots of great restaurants and shopping close by.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Justin P, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a great experience in our hotel and in Vancouver. We look forward to having you back soon, and hopefully the next time it will be for pleasure so you have some more time to explore Vancouver!