We stayed at the Delta Vancouver Suites in July 2013 for our anniversary. It was a fantastic choice; well placed for seeing the city. The rooms were very nice with a separate room for the bed and two television sets. It’s really the employees who made the difference though. They recommended the best way to see things, made a restaurant reservation for us twice at different restaurants we wanted to eat at and allowed us to get a discount on the hop on hop off bus. Make sure you talk to them about what you want to do. Ian Morrison, the Food and Beverage Supervisor, is fantastic. I can see what the staff is so great with him around. He was more than helpful. We would stay here again for sure. Make sure you get your check in cookie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver