We really enjoyed our stay at Delta Vancouver Suites. This is a very nice, fairly upscale hotel in a great location downtown. It’s close to everything.
We were given a room on the 11th floor. It was a strange layout (as each room was separated by a long hallway), but very roomy and large, much bigger than a standard hotel room. There was a large bathroom, large bedroom with a TV an “on command” TV & PPV movies. Down the hallway was a nice livingroom area with two armchairs, a desk, and another TV with PPV, mini-bar, etc. It was nicely furnished, and had nice crystal glasses for drinks, and two wine glasses as well. We had nice floor to ceiling windows, although from our level there wasn’t a lot to view.
We were very happy with this hotel, and would recommend it. We used Priceline and were happy with the price we paid for this hotel. The service was prompt and the rooms were very clean, very nice white duvets.
My only complaint was the price of the room service. It’s quite ridiculous. One morning we decided to order breakfast so we shared one order of their classic breakfast, which was listed to include 2 eggs, ham or bacon, hashbrowns, coffee, toast and baked goods. For $17 we assumed it was pretty big. It wasn’t. Very basic and no “baked goods” as they advertised in the menu, unless they are referring to toast. In additional charging $17 for something that should be $7 or $8 in other hotels, they charge a $4 delivery charge plus expect a tip, so breakfast for one person was about $24. Pretty ridiculous. If they charge that much for roomservice, they shouldn’t be charging a fee to bring it up the elevator.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a good size hotel room and a good location, just avoid the roomservice, as it’s a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver