Nice & quiet room, floor 7. End room, felt nice & spacious, separate bedroom and living area. Windows opened too, which was great. Nice to be able to get fresh air into the rooms. Storage plentiful and really well thought through.
Room service staff were very attentive, helpful & friendly.
Only issue was the bath. It is AWFUL. Very shallow & the end of it is practically vertical so no chance of lying back and having a relaxing soak. Also very short in length.
Delicious food in the bar downstairs, very reasonable prices & tasty food. Great atmosphere, staff very friendly & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites is an all-suite hotel situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Our Vancouver hotel's location is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver