Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
$317
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Breakfast included
$363
$350
  • Pool
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$237
$218
Orbitz.com
$489
$349
$538
$461
1,961 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungestanley parkcanada placeconvention centerseparate tub and showerhigh floorcorner roomwaterfront stationwithin walking distancerobson streetcruise portexcellent locationharbour viewvery nice hotelwater fronttwo blocksfront desk staff
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We just returned from our week vacation in Vancouver, B.C. where we stayed at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown. Not only was Vancouver a spectacular city, but the people were wonderful, and the hospitality was great. We had a room on the 24th floor with a full harbour view, and was amazed at the view every time I walked in the room. I stay at Marriotts about six months out of the year, and this was by far the best. The Concierge Lounge was wonderful, with a great selection of food items each evening. Every staff member at the hotel made us feel welcome, and made our stay enjoyable. The Marriott was right by the harbour with plenty of sights to see, and places to eat. The only drawback was parking which ran 26 Canadian Dollars per night, but it was the same everywhere. Anywhere you go in downtown Vancouver expect to pay for parking, as well as just about any place you go to visit. Even in Stanley Park it was about 2.50 Canadian Dollars to park for just two hours. I suggest you take a zodiac tour while there with the "Prince of Whales" tour company. They offer a 3 hour whale and wildlife tour which was great. Even though we didn't see a whale, it was great zipping across the water at high speeds. They do provide you with survival suits and goggles which came in handy with the rain. If you plan to go to Vancouver, by all means, stay at the Marriott, and get a harbour room view. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bill925
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Recently stayed at the Marriott Pinnacle in Vancouver on a business trip. The hotel gives a feel of fairly nice hotel with a small lobby. The staff was wonderful, responding to any request/question immediately. They were very helpful!

We had a nice corner room facing the Olympic Torch. This room may have been one of the quietest rooms I have ever stayed at. Even though the room was by the elevator, it was completely quiet at night. The room was smaller than desired and the bathroom was fair and a bit dated.

It was a really quick walk to the Convention Center. Regarding Vancouver restaurants, recommend Cardero's, Vij's, and Chambar. All were great.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I had been to Marriot hotel, for town hall meeting of by company. We were around 200+ people. Everything was well arranged. We had lot of fun. Food quality was good. Located in very prime location of the downtown.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Any whim at your fingertips. Fantastic food. Beautiful views. Unbelievable service from bellboys, concierge, front desk, and restaurant waiters that remember your name after the first visit! Beautiful architecture. We were treated like royalty, thank you!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I stayed at the Pinnacle April 19-22 just before taking a Rocky Mountaineer rail trip to Banff from Vancouver. The staff was very nice and the door men very helpful when I ask for walking directions. My check in was quick and the lady who checked me in was patient and pleasant in moving me to another room when I found the first assigned room was odd shaped and had a noisy AC. The second room on 22nd floor was ideal with a great view of the bay and mountains of North Vancouver. My internet connection was quick and I did receive a daily paper. As a Marriott Rewards Gold member I was provided access to the concierge room on 25th floor which has a nice continental breakfast each morning including hot items such as scrambled eggs. My room even had a nice 42inch flat screen TV with HD. You just have to know that the HD channels are higher up the channel list since they also have the non-digital signal of the all the major local TV stations. I definitely would choose to stay at the Marriott Pinnacle if I return to Vancouver. I also recommend Land and Sea Tours for sightseeing since I took to all day tours to Vancouver Island and Whistler. Both trip and the driver guides were super.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo